SiMi.TaskNotes is a Note and Task application. It is something like Taskpaper on the iPad.
How it works:
TaskNotes knows about four things: projects, tasks, notes, and tags. As you type, these items are auto-formatted so that your lists are easier to read.
- To create a task, type a line starting with a "-".
- To create a project, type a line starting with "/".
- Any line that isn't a task or project is a note.
- To change a task into a project type "-" at the beginning of a task.
- To change a project into a task type "/" at the beginning of a project.
- To change a task back to a note type "-" at the beginning of a task.
- To change a project back to a note type "/" at the beginning of a project.
- To indent an item tap space when the cursor is at the start of the item.
- To unindent an item tap delete when the cursor is at the start of the item.
- to mark a task as done swipe from left to right on the task.
- to mark a task as undone swipe from right to left on the task.
- Portrait support.
- Tags e.g. @home or @work.
- Synchronization with Google Task, Toodledo,...
- Synchronization with SiMi.GTD.
- Send notes by email.
SiMi.TaskNote is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-04. The program can be installed on Android.
SiMi.TaskNote (version 0.9.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of SiMi.TaskNote since it was posted on our website on 2014-06-13.
The latest version is 0.9.6 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2011-10-04
Version 0.9.6,Search for notes,Send notes as email,Portrait support,Bugfixes